http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:51:022019-09-14 18:50:06Salmon and No Calorie Noodle Fritters
Salmon and No Calorie Noodle Fritters
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bag No Calorie Noodles
- 2 medium potatoes (400g) chopped
- 250g grated baby marrows
- 105g can pink salmon, drained, flaked, skin & bones removed
- 1/2 cup (100g) sweet corn, drained
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 100g mayonnaise (used reduced fat for a lighter option)
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 20 minutes or until cooked, drain and mash.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp salt over baby marrows and allow to stand 10 minutes before rinsing under cold water, draining, and squeezing out excess water.
- Drain and rinse No Calorie Noodles well before chopping well.
- Place noodles and baby marrows in a large bowl with potato, salmon, corn, and egg; mix well; form into 8 patties
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook patties 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Mix mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce together, and serve as an accompaniment.