https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:37:102017-10-17 13:37:10Ostrich Burger Rolls
Ostrich Burger Rolls
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Bag No Calorie Noodles Angel Hair
- 500g Ostrich mince
- 1 Lime
- 1 Teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar (or honey/stevia)
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin
- 2 Teaspoons Sriracha
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Peanuts
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cucumber
- 12 Rice Paper Wrappers
- 20 Mint Leaves
- Form the ostrich mince into 4 burger patties.
- Mix the drained No Calorie Noodles with the lime juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, and sugar (or your choice sweetener).
- Mix the lettuce with the cucumber.
- Season the burger patty and cook on high heat until brown on both sides but retain a medium doneness, about 5 minutes a side.
- Put a shallow dish or plate out with an inch of water in it. Dip two rice paper wrappers into the water quickly and remove. Place them onto a cutting board on top of each other. Put a handful of your No Calorie Noodles down first, followed by the burger, then top the burger with some hoisin and sriracha. Next put on the peanuts, followed by a nice handful of the lettuce and cucumber.
- Wrap the rice paper tightly around the burger with all the edges meeting and overlapping at the top to seal.
- Dip a third rice paper in the water and put onto the cutting board. Scatter mint leaves onto the rice paper. Put the wrapped burger seam side down onto the rice paper and wrap it up again meeting the edges of the rice paper at the top.
- Flip the burger again so the top has no seams and the mint leaves show through the rice paper (presentation and portion are prevalent and we’re proud)! Serve and enjoy!