https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:30:442017-10-17 13:30:44No Calorie Noodle Kugel
No Calorie Noodle Kugel
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 Eggs
- Quarter cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- 2 bags No Calorie Noodles
- Half cup fat-free yogurt
- Half cup fat-free smooth cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Raisins, dark or golden
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Drain, rinse and dry your no calorie noodles before combining with raisins in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add the sugar and beat together until the mixture is thick. Beat in the yogurt, cottage cheese, vanilla, nutmeg and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Add the noodles and raisin mixture and fold everything together. Scrape into the prepared baking dish. Push the pasta down into the egg and yogurt mixture (it will not be completely submerged, but try to cover as much as you can).
- Place in the oven and bake 40 to 45 minutes, until the kugel is set and the sides are browned. There will always be some noodles on top that brown and become quite hard. You can remove these from the baked dish if you wish.
- Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.