https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:22:302017-10-17 13:22:30Guiltless Gratin
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bag No Calorie Noodles Angel Hair
- 125g ricotta
- 2 eggs, 1 egg white
- 10ml low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 small baby marrows
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g grated cheese (try Woolworths slimmers choice cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Drain, rinse and pat dry your No Calorie Noodles before setting aside.
- Cut the baby marrows into thin slices.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, ricotta, crushed garlic and herbs of your choice.
- Add you’re prepared No Calorie Noodles.
- Divide the zucchini slices in a baking dish.
- Pour Noodle-egg mixture, salt, and pepper, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and enjoy hot.