https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Saysha-Noodle https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Saysha-Noodle2017-10-17 12:02:482017-10-17 12:02:48‘Egg’selent No Calorie Noodles Fry-up
‘Egg’selent No Calorie Noodles Fry-up
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 bag No Calorie Noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- 1/2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp tobasco
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare your No Calorie Noodles as directed.
- In a skillet over medium heat, dry fry the noodles for 4 minutes. There should be no oil in the pan for this, as you’re working to get moisture out of the noodles. After about 4 minutes, take the noodles out of the pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat half tblspoon coconut oil in over medium heat. Fry the ginger, garlic and green onion until fragrant, about 1 minute, taking care not to burn.
- Add the noodles back into the skillet and stir. Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil and oyster sauce. Stir into the noodles and fry for another 3 minutes.
- In a second pan, heat another half tblspoon coconut oil over medium high heat. Crack eggs in the pan and cook until the edges become crispy, for about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place noodles in two bowls and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Top each bowl of noodles with an egg. Squirt a few drops of tobasco onto the egg for a bit of heat. Enjoy!