https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle https://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:21:002017-10-17 13:21:00Gosh Damn! It’s Lamb! Salad
Gosh Damn! It’s Lamb! Salad
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 bag No Calorie Noodles
- 1 tblsp Soy sauce
- Half tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp honey
- 1cm/1/2 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed in a garlic press
- 1 shallot, chopped very finely
- 1 red chili, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp HP brown sauce or tamarind paste
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Handful fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 200g roast lamb (see method)
- handful cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- handful crushed cashew nuts to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200. Season about 800g butterflied leg of lamb (obviously you will have plenty remaining) with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. Roast in the oven for 40 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes, loosely covered in foil. Slice the lamb into thin strips and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl and set aside.
- Rinse your No Calorie Noodles with plenty of cold water, drain and then pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Mix the No Calorie Noodles with the chopped tomatoes, avocado, and lamb and then toss together with the marinade.