http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:57:132017-10-17 13:57:13Spinach Fettuccine Casserole
Spinach Fettuccine Casserole
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 bags No Calorie Noodles
- Half tablespoon olive oil
- 2 egg whites, 1 full egg, beaten
- Quarter teaspoon salt
- Quarter teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons oat bran
- 4 tablespoons grated reduced-fat cheese of choice
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Grease a baking pan with your olive oil.
- Drain, rinse and dry your No Calorie Noodles as instructed.
- Add the beaten eggs, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt and black pepper and combine them well.
- Pour this mixture into the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle oat bran and the rest of the cheese on the top.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes until puffed up.
- Take it out, uncover and bake for a further 15 minutes or place under the grill until golden.
- Serve warm and fill up… without filling out
*Tasty tip- you can easily add chicken or tuna into this casserole to increase your protein portion!