http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:47:292017-10-17 13:47:29Rice Pearls a la’ Baked Apples
Rice Pearls a la’ Baked Apples
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 bags No Calorie Rice Pearls
- 1 Pack Simply Delish Pudding (sugar-free)
- 4 large apples, cored and slightly hollowed
- 1 tablespoon honey/brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180. Wash and core apples. You want to make the hole about an inch in diameter, so there is enough room for stuffing. Place cored apples in a lightly sprayed rimmed baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk and prepare your choice flavor Simply Delish pudding (sugar-free).
- Drain, rinse and pat dry your No Calorie Rice Pearls before combining with your pudding. Fill apples with the pudding mixture (pack it down slightly).
- Bake, uncovered, for approximately 35-50 minutes (this time will vary depending on your apples, so keep an eye on it). To test for doneness, pierce apple with a knife. If it slides through fairly easy it’s done. Serve with a drizzle of honey or grill with a sprinkle of brown sugar!