http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png 0 0 Clint-Noodle http://nocalnoodle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/No-Calorie-Noodle-logo.png Clint-Noodle2017-10-17 13:42:112019-09-15 06:25:11Pesto Presto Veggie No Calorie Noodles Pasta
Pesto Presto Veggie No Calorie Noodles Pasta
Ingredients (serves 4)
- For the pasta and vegetables:
- 2 bags No Calorie Noodles
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 yellow squash, cut into thin strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped into large chunks
- 1 medium carrot, sliced or diced
For the pesto:
- 1/2 cup raw shelled sunflower seeds, soaked in water overnight
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- On a baking sheet, combine the vegetables and spray with olive oil. Toss with salt, pepper, and herbs to coat. Bake until the vegetables begin to brown, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto and drain and rinse your No Calorie Noodles.
- Drain and rinse the sunflower seeds. In a food processor, purée seeds, garlic, arugula, basil, oil, honey and lemon zest and juice until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss the noodles, pesto, and vegetables to combine.